Wizz Air forecasts passenger traffic will increase 27% year-on-year in 2009
Wizz Air expects to handle more than 7.5 million passengers in 2009, with its 25 aircraft, an increase from 5.9 million in 2008. [1084 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands in the Czech Republic and Slovakia to take advantage of suffering competitors
- Expresses interest in potential new LCCT near Paris
Graphs and data:
- Wizz Air passenger growth: FY2004 to FY2009F
- Wizz Air fleet expansion plans
- Wizz Air new services
- Czech Republic capacity share by carrier (week commencing 03-Aug-09)
- Bratislava capacity share by carrier (week commencing 03-Aug-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.