Financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2011 were as follows:
- Revenue: EUR131.5 million, +6.9% year-on-year;
- Airport: EUR62.5 million, +8.9%;
- Handling: EUR39.8 million, -0.3%;
- Retail and properties: EUR25.6 million, +14.8%;
- EBITDA: EUR44.2 million, +1.2%;
- Segment EBIT:
- Airport: EUR17.5 million, +14.0%;
- Handling: EUR2.2 million, -63.3%;
- Retail and properties: EUR13.7 million, +23.0%;
- Net profit: EUR19.8 million, +4.8%;
- Passenger numbers: 4.1 million, +5.5%;
- Cargo volume: 71,668 tonnes, +1.8%;
- Aircraft movements: 57,396, +1.0%;
- Total assets: EUR2111 million, +5.6% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2010;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR169.7 million, +166.8% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2010;
- Total liabilities: EUR1268 million, +7.9% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2010. [more]
Flughafen Wien stated: “Preliminary data for April point to growth in all traffic segments, and the number of passengers handled by Vienna Airport was 23.6% higher than April 2010. Flight movements rose by 10.3%. For 2011 Flughafen Wien is forecasting an increase of 5.0% in passengers, 3.0% in maximum take-off weight and 2.0% in flight movements."
Selected Airports' daily share price movements (% change): 26-May-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.