V Australia launches own travel agent payment and settlement system
V Australia, the fourth and airline in the Virgin Group, launched the V Australia Settlement Plan (VSP) with eNett International. VSP will enable travel agents to book and ticket V Australia flights through all major Global Distribution Systems and settle payments directly with the airline. [1570 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Running to schedule for Dec-08 launch
- Rise of US dollar to potentially effect demand for V Australia
- Pacific Blue expansion continues, increasingly with an international focus
- New codeshare agreement between Pacific Blue and Airlines PNG
- To introduce new ‘Go Fare' aimed at price-sensitive market
- Virgin Blue announces Brisbane-Launceston service
Graphs and data:
- Virgin Blue Airline Partners
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.