UK’s largest British-owned airport operator in fight back after four depressing years
Manchester Airports Group (MAG) has released its annual financial report for year ended 31-Mar-2011. They reveal static income levels but strict cost cutting. The maximisation of non-aero revenues have helped MAG increase net profit by almost 130%. [1849 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger reductions means MAG couldn’t bid for some airports even if it wanted to
- Some way to go to restore parity with its position in 2007
- Management tries to stem freight losses
- Growing property portfolio
- Pipe Dream
- Solid financial foundation
Graphs and data:
- Financial/traffic report – MAG, 12 months ended 31-Mar-2011 (all financial figures GBP million)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.