UAE adopts new organisational structure to reform air traffic management
The UAE General Civil Aviation Authority has developed a new organisational structure to transform its management of flight management control operations and safety and security quality standards. GCAA launched its Comprehensive Transformation Programme in 2010 and has already developed new financial and strategic plans. [614 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- UAE air traffic movements up strongly over 1Q2011
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- UAE GCAA organisational structure
- UAE average daily aircraft movements: Jan-2011 to Mar-2011
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200