Turkey prepares for big year ahead
With the announcement of new airport projects and continued economic and traffic growth, Turkey is once again demonstrating it is "Europe’s China": and not without foundation. [1349 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Economic impact
- OECD sees Turkey as ‘fastest growing’ member in 2010
- THY to add 20 widebody aircraft in 2011
- TAV Airports hints at Spanish airports bid
- STOP PRESS
Graphs and data:
- Chart 1: Turkish GDP and consumer price inflation
- Table 1: TAV Airports financial/traffic highlights, nine months ended 30-Sep-2010 (all financial figures in EUR million)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.