Thomsonfly shifts focus to charter operations
Thomsonfly has joined a growing list of carriers focusing on charter operations, which are proving more lucrative than scheduled services in the current economic downturn. The carrier recently suspended operations from Coventry Airport, owing to its increased focus on charter flight operations since the merger of Thomson Holidays and First Choice into TUI Travel last year. [827 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To re-brand as Thomson Airways
- Further fleet reductions imminent
- Environment deal in Spain
Graphs and data:
- Thomsonfly capacity breakdown by market (seats per week as % of total)
- German capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- TUIfly current fleet plans: as at Feb-09
- TUIfly fleet delivery plans: as at Feb-09
- TUIfly capacity breakdown by market seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.