Turkey’s TAV Airports Holding reported revenue rose 23% in 2010, although net profit was stable for the year at EUR52 million. EBITDA was up 27% year-on-year to EUR212 million. Passenger numbers at TAV's airports rose 13% to 47.6 million. Shares in TAV Airport Holdings rose 3.4%.
Turkey’s TAV Airports Holding highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue**: EUREUR785 million, +23% year-on-year;
- Aviation: EUR201.8 million, +24%;
- Sale of duty free goods: EUR165.8 million, +17%;
- Ground handling: EUR152.0 million, +34%;
- Commission from duty free sales: EUR77.8 million, +14%;
- Other services: EUR47.8 million, +25%;
- EBITDA*: EUR212 million, +27%;
- Net profit: EUR52 million, stable;
- Passenger numbers: 47.6 million, +13%;
- Domestic: 18.3 million, +11%;
- International: 29.3 million, +14%;
Aéroports de Montréal financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue*: USD404.3 million, +12.0% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD168.2 million, +8.0%;
- Operating cash flows: USD69.3 million, -39.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 13 million, +6.1%.
*Based on the conversion rate at CAD1 = USD1.02819
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co announced the sale of USD76 million (CNY500 million) of one-year bonds at 4.38% coupon.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 03-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.