SpiceJet still in the red, but heading in the right direction
SpiceJet reported a USD3.7 million net loss in the three months ended 31-Dec-08, but the darkest days could now be behind it. Revenue growth eased to 16% in the three months ended 31-Dec-08, to USD108.2 million. [887 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Market share rises to 10%
- WL Ross putting his stamp on SpiceJet
- Outlook better, but return of discounting is of concern
Graphs and data:
- SpiceJet operating profit margin and net profit margin: 2QFY08 to 3QFY09
- SpiceJet financial highlights for three months ended 31-Dec-08
- SpiceJet passenger numbers and passenger number growth: 4QFY07 to 3QFY09
- SpiceJet financial highlights for nine months ended 31-Dec-08
- SpiceJet domestic market share: Jan-06 to Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.