SpiceJet plans to acquire another airline
SpiceJet has announced that it will look at opportunities to acquire other airlines as the Indian aviation market consolidates over the next 12 to 18 months. [890 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Optimistic about future outlook - plans to further expand
- Introduces services for summer schedule
- Decareses fuel surcharge
- Reorganises upper management
Graphs and data:
- Feb-2009 load factor not reflective of demand ahead
- India domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Feb-2009
- SpiceJet Route Map: 01-Apr-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.