SpiceJet: passenger traffic falls slightly, market share decreases in Apr-2009
The Ministry of Civil Aviation reported SpiceJet’s passenger numbers fell 1.8% year-on-year in Apr-2009 to 387,000. The LCC reported a reasonable load factor of 68%. [1003 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Competition in India increases
- Developing five year growth plan
- Plans to hire 400-500 staff this financial year
- Plans to launch feeder services connecting smaller and larger Indian cities
- Open to strategic buyout
Graphs and data:
- SpiceJet passenger traffic and growth rate (% change year-on-year): May-08 to Apr-09
- SpiceJet market share: Apr-07 to Apr-09
- Delhi capacity share by carrier (for week commencing 25-May-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.