- Passenger traffic (RPMs): +1.1%;
- Passenger load factor: 80.3%, -1.7 ppts;
- North America: 84.7%, -0.6 ppt;
- International: 77%, -2.5 ppts;
- Atlantic: 78.3%, -1.8 ppts;
- Pacific: 75.4%, -3.8 ppts;
- Latin America: 76.6%, -2.6 ppts.
United Continental stated its combined consolidated passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased an estimated 8.0 to 9.0% compared with Apr-2010. Its shares fell 0.5% yesterday.
- Revenue passenger numbers: 7.5 million, +0.4% year-on-year;
- Enplaned passengers: 9.2 million, +3.5%;
- Passenger load factor: 79.7%, +0.9 ppt;
- Number of flights: 96,683, +3.2%.
Southwest's shares gained 1.7%.
Selected American airlines daily share price movements (% change): 06-May-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.