Skynet Asia Airways reports second consecutive net profit, Skymark focuses on expansion
Japanese LCC, Skynet Asia, reported a 1.4% year-on-year revenue increase for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-09 (FY2008/09) to USD235.1 million. The carrier reported an operating profit of USD1.5 million, which was down 61.9% year-on-year, as operating costs increased 2.5% to USD233.6 million for the period. Skynet cites increased fuel and maintenance costs as key reasons behind the increase in operating costs. [516 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Skymark Airlines focuses on fleet and network expansion
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Skynet Asia Airways financial highlights for 12 months ended 31-Mar-09
- Skymark Airlines capacity breakdown by city pairs (seats per week as % of total)
- Japan domestic capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200