SkyEurope - Bridge financing extended…..again
SkyEurope Airlines stated (09-Jan-09) it has agreed with Longstock SAPO Limited on the extension of the deadline for the first repayment instalment in relation to the EUR10 million bridge loan facility dated 11-Dec-08. The loan was granted in light of a possible future equity injection in the airline. [1369 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Liquidity enhanced through release of funds from credit card sales
- Leases for GECAS aircraft terminated
- To continue capacity reductions; to reduce capacity by 19% in 1H09
Graphs and data:
- SkyEurope fleet plans: as at Jan-09
- A flurry of activity to shore up SkyEurope
- SkyEurope fleet plan and ownership: 2006 to 2012 (bolded aircraft affected by termination of leases): as at 13-Jan-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.