Single European Sky not whole answer to inefficiencies
Sympathy strikes by air traffic controllers are proving to be one of the banes of European ATC operations this year. [2083 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- No sympathy for strikes
- Ryanair lashes out at strikes and delays
- Ryanair proposes radical solutions
- Underwhelming European ATM performance
- Performance shortfalls
- SES II targets 'unrealistic'
- IATA disappointed in ANSP position
- Ensuring compliance and setting targets
Graphs and data:
- Cost of at-gate and airborne delays
- European ATFM delays (en-route)
- ATM costs under SESAR targets
- Outline of SES II performance scheme preparatory phase
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.