Shenzhen Airport’s profits dip in third quarter
Shenzhen International Airport Co Ltd saw a significant drop in net and operating profits in the three months ended 30-Sep-08, as costs (+31.2%) outstripped revenue growth (+14.7%). [518 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- New UPS hub breaks ground
Graphs and data:
- Shenzhen International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights (USD million)
- Shenzhen Airport year-on-year financial performance in 3Q08 and nine months ended 30-Sep-08
- Shenzhen Airport financial performance YTD3Q08 vs YTD3Q07
- Shenzhen Airport passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: Oct-07 to Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.