- Passenger numbers: 2.4 million, +11.9% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 70,500 tonnes, +32.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 18,900, +8.7%.
- Passenger numbers: 7.0 million, +11.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 46,090, +7.1%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
Australia's unlisted Brisbane Airport Corp is reportedly considering a 10 or 15-year US private placement and a five to seven-year AUD bond sale in late 2010 or early 2011 as it pursues new markets to help refinance debt and finance the construction of a new runway.
Other Asia Pacific airport operators that gained ground yesterday included Auckland (+1%) and Korea Airport (+0.1%). Meanwhile, Malaysia Airports (-0.9%) and Airports of Thailand (-1.9%) shares dropped.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 07-Sep-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.