Shenzhen Airport has reported a 29.6% increase in net profit for the six months ended 30-Jun-2010 to USD53.7 million, although its share price eased 0.2% on Friday.
Shenzhen Airport’s financial highlights for the period, according to Chinese Accounting Standards, were as follows:
- Revenue: USD135.4 million, +16.3% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: USD88.5 million, +15.7%;
- Operating costs: USD63.0 million, +14.0%;
- Operating profit: USD67.7 million, +29.6%;
- Net profit: USD53.7 million, +29.0%;
- Total assets: USD898.8 million, +6.0% when compared with period ended 31-Dec-2009.
The airport will open a new runway and terminal in 2011 or 2012. See related report: China’s second tier airports: It’s where the action is!
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 30-Jul-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.