Shenzhen Airlines continues fast paced fleet expansion programme in 2009
The profitable and aggressively expanding Shenzhen Airlines took delivery of its fourth aircraft of 2009, a new B737-800, on 03-Apr-09. The carrier, which currently operates a fleet of 73 aircraft, is scheduled to take delivery of seven more aircraft this year. At present, Shenzhen Airlines also has 43 aircraft on order. [723 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Increases domestic and international route network
- Launches Jiangsu branch company
- Enters codeshare agreement with ANA
Graphs and data:
- Shenzhen Airlines current fleet and orders: Apr-2009
- Shenzhen Airlines route changes: Mar/Apr-2009
- China domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Selected Chinese airlines' passenger numbers: Jan-2006 to Feb-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.