SEA IPO by end 2011, but are the signs better this time?
Milan’s SEA SpA plans to launch an IPO on the Italian stock exchange by the end of 2011 according to Chairman Giuseppe Bonomi. The airport operator will make a final decision on the offering once main owner, the City of Milan, approves its annual accounts. [1544 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- SEA exercises a degree of control over Milan airports system
- Too prudent
- Malpensa more robust than Linate but Bergamo best performer of 2010
- The clock is ticking for some of Italy’s airports
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Milan Malpensa Airport, Linate Airport and Bergamo Airport passenger numbers: 2006 to 2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200