- Revenue: EUR545.0 million, -1.5% year-on-year;
- Aviation: EUR318.1 million, -3.6%;
- Consumers: EUR137.6 million, +2.8%;
- Real Estate: EUR86.4 million, +0.2%;
- Alliances and participation: EUR69.0 million, -0.5%;
- Operating costs: EUR436.6 million, -6.1%;
- EBITDA: EUR192.3 million, +25.2%;
- Aviation: EUR65.9 million, -6.3%;
- Net profit: EUR69.2 million, +209.2%;
- Operating cash flow: EUR76.7 million, -47.9%;
- Passenger numbers*: 21.9 million, +2.0%;
- Cargo volume*: 719,000 tons, +21.7%;
- Aircraft movements*: 198,437, -3.7%;
- Total assets: EUR5,480 million, -0.9% when compared with period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: EUR2,492 million, -2.4% when compared with period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- *Includes Amsterdam Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague Airport and Eindhoven Airport
Schiphol Group: “Taking into account the one-off share in results of associates related to the JFK IAT transaction, Schiphol Group is increasing its profit projection to a net result for 2010 of approximately EUR 160 million (this was EUR 132 million). This is in spite of the negative impact of the airspace closures as a result of the volcanic ash cloud. This projection is based on effective cost control, in line with that of the past six months, and 1.5% to 2.0% growth in passenger numbers at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for the whole of 2010,” Company statement. Source: Schiphol Group, 30-Aug-2010.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 30-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.