Royal Jordanian's losses worsen in first half
Royal Jordanian’s (RJ) first half yearly financial results following its listing on the Amman Stock Exchange and joining the oneworld alliance are probably not everything that the carrier hoped for. For the six months ended 30-Jun-08, it reported a net loss of USD4.4 million, worsening from the USD2.7 million net loss reported during the same period of last year. [856 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Operational expenses driven by fuel, but hedging position offsetting the worst
- Full year turnaround a possibility
Graphs and data:
- Royal Jordanian financial & traffic highlights: Six months ended 30-Jun-08
- Industry and Middle East RPK growth (% year-on-year): Jul-07 to Jun-08
- Royal Jordanian fuel costs: 2004-1H08
- Royal Jordanian aircraft deliveries: Mar-08 to Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.