Royal Jordanian reports profitable first nine months
Royal Jordanian’s new President and CEO, Hussein Dabbas, has started his tenure at the carrier with a strongly profitable quarter, reporting a net profit of JOD17.8 million for the three months to 30-Sep-2009. For the nine months to 30-Sep-2009, the carrier has reported a net profit of JOD25.5 million, while operating profit was up 89% year-on-year, to JOD40.7 million. [1605 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Revenue decline accelerating
- Cost control the key to profitability, but new revenue needed
- A “satisfying” full year profit due?
- A merger required to foster growth
- oneworld Alliance gives incentive to expand international footprint
Graphs and data:
- Royal Jordanian financial & traffic highlights: Nine months ended 30-Jun-2009
- Royal Jordanian quarterly revenues: 2008 & 2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.