Romania’s TAROM faces complex future
Romania is one of those nations that few people think about. Part of the Soviet bloc and ruled by Nicolae Ceausescu from 1965 until his overthrow in 1989, it joined the EU in 2007. The country suffered significantly in the recent economic crash and has been subject to IMF austerity measures resulting in two years of negative economic performance. [623 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- From Eastern Bloc to EU
- SkyTeam member, German focus
- Low-cost options abound
- Improving, but from a low base
- Complex and cloudy future
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Bucharest Otopeni Seats by carrier (9-15 May, 2011)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200