Rebundling: The inevitable conclusion to the unbundling race for airline ancillary revenues
Airlines are falling all over themselves to develop new merchandising options to increase ancillary revenue. After all, this high-yield revenue offers a life savings mechanism to keep airlines afloat in tough economic periods. While the trend is still unbundling, airlines are taking different views on how they go about it, with the legacies on the one hand taking items that were once part of the ticket – such as American’s latest USD8 charge for a blanket – and charging for them. [1488 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Telecommunications sector has been at it for years
- Re-bundling the next phase?
- CAPA-Travelport study into Asia Pacific airline ancillary revenues
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200