Real estate and ‘diversification’ carries AdP through “difficult economic environment"
Aeroports de Paris (AdP) has published consolidated financial highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-09. Revenue has increased by almost 6% despite falling traffic, thanks to a better quarter (2Q09). New infrastructure, developments, higher charges for security, retail sales, rentals, contribution from ancillary businesses and even revenue from passengers with disabilities all played their part. But AdP relies heavily on Air France-KLM, which lost 20% of its revenues in the same period. [1294 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Investment pays off
- Positive contribution from Hub Telecom and AdPI but AdPM contribution impacted by decline in airport management activities
- Main rival reports a loss
- Air France-KLM could run low on cash
Graphs and data:
- AdP consolidated financial highlights: six months ended 30-Jun-09 (EUR million)
- Aeroports de Paris net profit growth, EBITDA growth and revenue growth: 2006 to 1H09
- Aeroports de Paris EBITDA margin and net profit margin: 2006 to 1H09
- Aeroports de Paris passenger number growth: Jan-2008 to Jul-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.