Passenger numbers at Kuwait International Airport jump 22.6% in Nov-2009
Kuwaiti Directorate General for Civil Aviation (DGCA) reports a 22.6% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers at Kuwait International Airport (KIA) for Nov-2009, to 671,458, as a result of the Eid Al-Fitr holiday and increased frequencies by airline operators at the airport. Aircraft movements increased 16.5%, to 8,532, during the month. [576 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Foster + Partners to design new USD2.7 billion passenger terminal
- Jazeera Airways affirms position as leader by aircraft movements
- Kuwait’s push for an open skies policy between GCC members
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% year-on-year): Nov-2008 to Nov-2009
- Kuwait International Airport passenger numbers and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002-2008
- Kuwait International Airport capacity (seats per week as % of total) and frequency share by carrier
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.