Pakistan International Airlines reports second consecutive operating profit in 1Q2009
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) reported a net loss of USD25.1 million for the three months ended 31-Mar-09, tightening the gap from USD42.7 million loss in the previous corresponding period. But it is still a poor result for the carrier and more work is needed to return it to a surer footing. [575 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Load factor improvement in 1Q2009
- Focuses on international network optimisation
Graphs and data:
- Pakistan International Airlines financial highlights: Three months ended 31-Mar-09
- Pakistan International Airlines traffic highlights: Three months ended 31-Mar-08
- Pakistan international capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Pakistan International Airlines fleet: As at 10-Jul-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.