Oman to invest USD105 million to transform air navigation system
Oman has announced it will adopt a new air traffic management system to complement the massive investment it is making in its airport sector. In late Nov-2010, the Oman Government confirmed it had awarded Spanish ATM and communications specialist Indra a USD105 million contract to develop and implement a new ATM system for the country, following an initial contract signed in Jul-2010. [1626 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Increasing regional investment in ATM
- Airport development in full swing
- Developing a carrier to support tourism boom
- Primed for the future
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Muscat Airport aircraft movements: 2000-2009
- Muscat Airport & Oman Airlines traffic: 2000 to 2009
- Oman Air passenger traffic and % change
- Oman Air Net profit/loss
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200