Oman Airports to Develop domestic airport infrastructure
Oman Government has launched an aggressive plan to develop its domestic transport infrastructure, in order to meet increasing travel demand, better link the country’s interior, as well as encouraging further growth in tourist and business traffic. [1301 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Muscat Airport to undertake Phase I expansion programme
- Muscat Airport’s passenger numbers fall in 1H08
- Interest grows in greenfield Sohar Airport project
- Phase I of greenfield Ras al Hadd airport to commence shortly
Graphs and data:
- Companies interested in Sohar Airport construction project
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.