Oman Airports: Muscat completes expansion of departure terminal
In mid Apr-2009, Muscat Seeb International Airport announced the completion its OMR15 million (USD39 million) departure terminal expansion. [800 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Salalah Airport tenders catering facilities
- Duqm Airport prepares to commence construction
Graphs and data:
- Muscat International Airport expansion programme
- Muscat Seeb International Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
- Muscat International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Salalah Airport passenger traffic and growth (% change year-on-year): 2002 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.