Oman Air takes delivery of first A330-200
Oman Air took delivery of its first A330-200 aircraft on 15-Sep-09, marking a key milestone in the carrier’s development. The carrier plans to take delivery of nine new Boeing and Airbus aircraft over the next few months, to expand its fleet to 23 aircraft by the end of this year. [608 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To further expand into Europe and the Indian subcontinent
- Awards hybrid network solution contract to SITA
- Sindbad Frequent Flyer Programme signs deal with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Graphs and data:
- Oman Air fleet expansion plans: 2009-2015
- Oman Air new long haul services
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.