Oman Air reaching for the world on strong growth
Oman Air reported another year of growth and development in 2010, as the carrier’s headline operational statistics all showed remarkable increases. Passenger traffic grew by 38%, passenger load factors jumped 11% and revenue increased by 51%. Cargo carried increased by 99% and air cargo revenue increased 238%. [614 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Nine new destinations in 2010
- Regional expansion and diversification for 2011
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Oman Air passenger traffic: 2001 to 2010
- Oman Air capacity and traffic (ASKs and RPKs): 2001 to 2009
- Oman Air net profit/loss (OMR): 2001 to 2009
- Oman Air: 10 largest routes by seat capacity (Week commencing 28-Feb-2011)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200