Oman Air reaching for the world on strong growth
Oman Air reported another year of growth and development in 2010, as the carrier’s headline operational statistics all showed remarkable increases. Passenger traffic grew by 38%, passenger load factors jumped 11% and revenue increased by 51%. Cargo carried increased by 99% and air cargo revenue increased 238%. [614 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Nine new destinations in 2010
- Regional expansion and diversification for 2011
Graphs and data:
- Oman Air passenger traffic: 2001 to 2010
- Oman Air capacity and traffic (ASKs and RPKs): 2001 to 2009
- Oman Air net profit/loss (OMR): 2001 to 2009
- Oman Air: 10 largest routes by seat capacity (Week commencing 28-Feb-2011)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.