Norwegian Air Shuttle reports significant fall in load factors
Norwegian Air Shuttle reported a significant jump in passenger traffic during its peak Summer-08 months, although aggressive international capacity expansion in the Scandinavian market caused its load factors to suffer. [665 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Competition watchdog inspects Norwegian Air office on cooperation with Sterling
- Expands route network
Graphs and data:
- Norwegian Air Shuttle traffic highlights for Jul-08
- Norwegian Air Shuttle traffic highlights for Aug-08
- Norwegian Air Shuttle monthly passenger traffic (millions) and load factor (%)
- Norwegian.se traffic highlights for Aug-08
- Year-on-year passenger growth and load factor for Norwegian Air Shuttle, SAS Group and Finnair: Aug-08
- Norwegian Air Shuttle new weekly services: Winter 2008/09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.