New entrants continue to be launched around the world, despite challenging economic environment
Start-up carriers are continuing to enter the market in most places in 4Q2009, taking advantage of lower aircraft prices, as well as airline failures and/or capacity reductions by rivals in some markets. Several of the new carriers are the result of cross-border expansion by airlines in emerging markets, such as Eastern Europe and Africa. [6613 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD40.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- ASIA PACIFIC
- MIDDLE EAST
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Start up details: 4Q2009 update
- Merdiana Fly Network: Dec-2009
- Tafa Air route network: Dec-2009
- Tafa Air logo and branding
- Feel Air logo and slogan: Nov-2009
- Baltia Air Lines route map: Dec-2009
- Baltia Air Lines logo
- Strategic Airlines logo
- Tara Air logo and mission: Dec-2009
- Happy Air logo
- VietJet Air logo
- Nile Air Logo
- Quikjet livery
- Aryan Cargo Express logo
- Cargoitalia route map: Dec-2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200