NAV CANADA reports small lift in revenue for FY08
NAV CANADA, the Canadian Air Navigation Service Provider, announced revenue for the 12 months ended 31-Aug-08 increased 1.9% year-on-year to CAD1,228 million. Operating expenses (before rate stabilisation) in the 12 months were CAD961 million, “comparable” to FY07. [1022 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong growth not expected to be repeated in FY09
- ADB-S implementation progressing
- Transport Canada announces new licensing documentation for aviation professionals
Graphs and data:
- Air Canada Group and WestJet RPMs (Feb-07 to Aug-08)
- NAV CANADA traffic growth by weighted charging units
- NAV CANADA airspace covered by ADS-B from 2009
- Expansion of NAV CANADA ATM coverage
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.