Mumbai Airport traffic back into positive territory
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reported a 0.2% year-on-year rise in passenger traffic at Mumbai Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport in Jun-2009, to 2 million passengers. [1132 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- MIAL seeking to increase airport charges
- MIAL comes under fire for collection of Airport Development Fee
- In talks with HAL to divert some flights to Nashik Ojhar Airport
- Work on Navi Mumbai postponed again while environmental impact assessment completed
Graphs and data:
- Mumbai Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.