Much ado about everything: London airports in the spotlight again
Britain may be plummeting down the league table of the world's successful economies, but London was once again the centre of attention in the European airport community, as January drew to a close. [2121 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Heathrow expansion faces scrutiny in the Lords, but the Peers are not popular right now
- Boris bashes on for his Estuary airport
- "The Minister has not done his sums properly"
- Heathrow East behind schedule; Balfour Beatty is the main contractor
- Mr Garrood takes a coffee break
- Pressure group seeks to reverse the 1960s Beeching 'axe'
- Hochtief exits as Gatwick bids are declared
- London City quietly shows how it can be done
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.