Morgan Stanley to invest in Wuhan Airport
In the midst of the global financial crisis, Morgan Stanley, the battered Wall Street financial services company, has unveiled plans to participate in the expansion of Wuhan Tianhe International Airport, as well as a container terminal in the city. Morgan Stanley has established a fund to develop infrastructure facilities in the city and hopes to raise more than USD100 million for these projects through the fund. [614 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Traffic solid, with capacity to grow
- International hub ambitions may suffer short-term setback
Graphs and data:
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport Phase Three development project
- Top 20 Chinese airports' pax (millions - size of bubble) vs passenger numbers growth: Seven months ended Jul-08
- Wuhan Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 13-Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.