More growth for Peru as TACA expands domestically
Peru’s vibrant market continues to record rapid traffic growth as TACA intensifies competition against market leader LAN and two local carriers. The Peruvian domestic market grew by 23% in Feb-2011 and 22% in Jan-2011, according to statistics from the Peruvian DGAC based on total passengers carried. This follows 28% growth in 2010 to 5.5 million passengers.
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Peru domestic passenger numbers by carrier: Jan-2011 and Feb-2011
- Peru domestic passenger numbers: Jan-2007 to Feb-2011
- Peru international passenger numbers: Jan-2007 to Feb-2011
- LAN Peru, TACA Peru, Peruvian Airlines and Star Peru current fleet
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200