Listed airport stocks had a mixed day yesterday, with Beijing Capital (-4.0%), Xiamen Airport (-2.9%), Hainan Meilan Airport (-2.9%), Shanghai Airports (-2.8%), Shenzhen Airport (-1.8%) and Guangzhou Airport (-1.6%) leading the falls.
Guangzhou Airport’s passenger numbers rose 13.2% in Jun-2010 – a moderation from previous months.
- Passenger numbers: 3.2 million, +11.8% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 24,701 tonnes, +28.2%;
- Aircraft movements: 35,344, +2.5%;
- 6 months ended Jun-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 15.8 million, +2.7%;
- Cargo volume: 132,777 tonnes, +24.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 185,708, -5.7%.
The airport stated it is on track to achieve its target of 40 million passengers in 2010.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 13-Jul-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.