Mexican airport operators reveal negative net results
Leading Mexican airport operator ASUR, the first privatised group in Mexico, and operator of Cancun Airport and eight other airports in the southeast of Mexico, reported a 3.4% fall in its 3Q08 (Jul-Sep) net profit, resulting from higher costs and falling traffic caused by rising fuel prices, and exacerbated by tax provisions. [847 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Leading bank optimistic about economic growth in Latin America
- ASUR buys land for hotel development at Huatulco
- Other operators also in decline
Graphs and data:
- ASUR, GAP and OMA passenger numbers growth in 3Q08
- ASUR, GAP and OMA revenue and EBITDA margin in 3Q08 and nine months ended 30-Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.