Merger success: Vueling and clickair become one
Vueling announced it would formally combine with clickair on 09-Jul-2009, operating under the Vueling brand, in what new Vueling CEO, Alex Cruz, called a “merger of equals”. [1318 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Iberia to be majority owner… and major competitor
- Vueling to become sizeable player in the LCC market
- Vueling to expand international network scope with merged networks
- Future brighter for Vueling
Graphs and data:
- The airlines involved in the formation of Neuve Vueling
- Revenue enhancements and cost synergies expected
- New Vueling Key Points
- Domestic Spain capacity share (seats)
- International Spain capacity share (seats)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.