Maximus Air Cargo maintains high-growth traffic trend in nine months to Sep-08
Maximus Air Cargo, a specialist Middle East-based heavy-lifter, reported a four-fold increase in freight-ton kilometres (FTKs) to 278 million in the nine months to 30-Sep-08. Hours flown followed a similar pattern, up 365% year-on-year to 6,883 hours, resulting in a 227% year-on-year increase in sales revenue to USD86.4 million, 170% ahead of the company’s target. Accordingly, the carrier is expected to exceed its targets sales of USD100 million for 2008. [1032 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- ...but overall cargo traffic growth plummeting in Middle East and worldwide
- New ownership paves the way for operational growth
Graphs and data:
- Maximus Air Cargo traffic highlights for nine months ended 30-Sep-08
- Maximus Air Cargo Fleet Plans: as at Feb-09
- Cargo traffic growth (FTK growth) and capacity growth (ATK growth) by region: Dec-08
- Middle East vs Industry freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-08 to Dec-08
- Middle East vs Industry available tonne kilometres (ATKs) growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-08 to Dec-08
- Cargo traffic growth (FTK growth) and capacity growth (ATK growth) by region: 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.