Malaysia Airports reported a 12.5% surge in passenger numbers in Mar-2011.
The airport operator's traffic highlights for the month were as follows:
- Passenger numbers: 5.4 million, +12.5%;
- Kuala Lumpur: 3.1 million, +12.0%;
- Aircraft movements: 53,585, +10.7%;
- Kuala Lumpur: 22,581, +11.3%;
- Air cargo: 82,419 tonnes, +0.5%;
- Kuala Lumpur: 61,016 tonnes, +0.5%.
See related report: AirAsia load factors continue to rise
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.