Malaysia Airports' profits rise as Kuala Lumpur operations, retail and rental businesses improve
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) published financial highlights for the three and six month periods ended 30-Jun-2009. Generally positive results mask some disquiet about the direction the main Kuala Lumpur airport should be taking – low cost point-to-point, or hub, or both. [1274 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Unpredictable world economy in transition
- At last the new LCCT is on the drawing board
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) New LCCT Master Plan Map
- Next Generation Hub
Graphs and data:
- Table 1: Financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Jun-09. All monetary amounts in USD millions
- Table 2: Extended financial highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-09. All monetary amounts in USD millions except where stated
- Chart 1: MAHB Airport aeronautical revenue vs. non-aeronautical revenue: 2006 to 1H2009
- Chart 2: MAHB Airport EBITDA margin and PBT margin: 2006 to 1H2009
- Chart 3: MAHB group revenue growth, EBITDA growth, PBT growth and net profit growth in 1H2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.