Lufthansa should restructure JetBlue stake: Delta Airlines
In a submission to the US Department of Transportation, Delta stated Lufthansa’s 19% investment in JetBlue would dramatically affect the New York market if the proposed anti-trust immunity with Continental is granted.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- JetBlue pilots move to form union
- Shrinks for first time in its history; further cuts growth expectations
- Caribbean/Latin America growth to continue despite capacity reductions
- Fort Lauderdale a key airport
- Expands from Westchester
- Signs agreements to drive traffic through JetBlue.com and boost ancillary revenue levels
Graphs and data:
- Select US airline's operating expenses: Labour, fuel and other: 3Q08
- JetBlue passenger number growth: Jan-03 to Nov-08
- JetBlue load factor and break-even load factor: 1Q07 to 3Q08
- JetBlue Airways capacity growth (ASK) growth: Jan-04 to Nov-08
- 4Q08 and FY2008 outlook
- JetBlue Airways fleet plan: 2008 to 2016
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 08-Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.