Kuwait invests in modernising ATM to keep pace in burgeoning Gulf
The Kuwaiti Government announced at the end of Oct-2010 it has awarded a number of new contracts to Indra to modernise the country’s air traffic management system. The contract is the latest in efforts by Gulf nations to develop their air traffic control infrastructure to ensure they can keep pace with the rapid growth the Middle East is witnessing. [1612 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- A wider reform of Kuwaiti aviation
- Changing market conditions
- New airports to be built
- Airspace capacity crunch still looms
- Working together
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Kuwait International Airport passenger traffic
- Kuwait Airport market share
- PRK growth by region: Jul-2008 to Jul-2010
- Major aircraft orders by carrier
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200