Kuwait invests in modernising ATM to keep pace in burgeoning Gulf
The Kuwaiti Government announced at the end of Oct-2010 it has awarded a number of new contracts to Indra to modernise the country’s air traffic management system. The contract is the latest in efforts by Gulf nations to develop their air traffic control infrastructure to ensure they can keep pace with the rapid growth the Middle East is witnessing. [1612 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A wider reform of Kuwaiti aviation
- Changing market conditions
- New airports to be built
- Airspace capacity crunch still looms
- Working together
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait International Airport passenger traffic
- Kuwait Airport market share
- PRK growth by region: Jul-2008 to Jul-2010
- Major aircraft orders by carrier
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.