Kingfisher Airlines quarterly loss narrows
Kingfisher Airlines reported a USD89.4 million loss after tax in 2QFY2009/10, ended 30-Sep-2009, narrowing losses of USD103.2 million in the previous corresponding period. The carrier cut domestic capacity by 17.0% in the second fiscal quarter, while increasing revenue by 12.1% in the period to USD248.2 million. [1682 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- ...But continues to report large losses: 1HFY2009/10
- Fleet reductions and tough attitude to staff as losses continue
- Kingfisher shows growth in Sep-2009
- Kingfisher hopes to gain from decision on more overseas rights
- Embarrassing court cases as creditors seek debt payment
- Founding fathers bailing out
Graphs and data:
- Kingfisher Airlines financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2009
- Kingfisher Airlines financial highlights for six months ended 30-Sep-2009
- Kingfisher passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.