JetBlue Airways plans to sell new stock and debentures to raise funding
JetBlue announced plans to make concurrent offerings of 23 million common shares at USD4.25 per share and USD175 million in convertible debentures (interest-bearing loan certificates). [1115 words]
Unlock the following contents in this report:
- Fitch Ratings affirms Issuer Default Rating of “B-“
- Passenger traffic falls again in May-2009
- Signs Pratt & Whitney EcoPower Engine Wash
- Continuing expansion of Latin America and Caribbean services
Graphs and data:
- AirTran passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year) and passenger load factors (%): Mar-08 to Feb-09
- JetBlue destination map: Jun-2009
- Los Angeles International (LAX) Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 22-Jun-09)
- Los Angeles capacity share by carrier (week commencing 22-Jun-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.